- Terms of Trading
Terms of Trading
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
If not completely satisfied, goods can be returned within up to 14 days of purchase subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Customers must obtain authorisation before returning items. Please contact us by email. Once confirmed and you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your credit once we've received and processed the returned item.
2. Return postage is at the customers expense.
3. Returned goods must be in original packaging and in unused condition.
4. Postage and packing charges are not refundable. If the order was subject to a free delivery discount the delivery cost will be deducted from the refund amount if the balance of the order no longer qualifies.
5. Items are returned at customers risk so customers are advised to pack items carefully and retain proof of posting. Valuable items should be sent using an insured service.
6.Please contact us directly to resolve any issues with faulty goods
UK customers may exercise their rights under Consumer Contract Regulations to return a order and receive a full refund including any P&P charges if the complete order is returned within 14 days of receipt. Please note that return postage is at the customers expense.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If goods are faulty or damaged when they arrive or there has been a discrepancy with your order, please contact us immediately within 48 hours email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods must be in their original packaging, undamaged and in an unused condition, as we can refuse refund at anytime.
Shipping will be charged at £3.99 per order for Royail Mail 1st Class or £2.95 for Royal Mail 2nd Class Services.
For postage to U.S & Europe you will be advised of postage cost at checkout.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Items sent by 1st Class, 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed For™ are not classed as lost until 10 working days after the due date. We will Replace (if stock is available) or Refund after the claim from Royal Mail has been granted as we have proof of postage for all items we send.
All orders are despatched from stock within 24 to 48 hours (Monday to Friday)
If next day delivery is chosen it will be shipped if order is placed before 1.30pm Monday - Friday